Perform complex data acquisition, stimulation, triggering, and automated analysis routines using simple pull-down menus and dialogs—no need to learn a programming language or new protocol. Online analysis settings, filters, and transformations provide real-time feedback, or you can choose from a wide variety of off-line analysis tools. Multiple display options are available during and after acquisition—just click on an icon to flip between Chart, Scope, X/Y, Overlapped segments, Histogram, or FFT. The software also includes quality presentation capabilities.
- AcqKnowledge – click for software overview
- AcqKnowledge 4 New Features & Enhancements
- Linked acquisitions
- Focus Areas
- Data Integration
- Noldus Observer XT import/export
- SMI BeGaze import/export
- Animal ECG Boundary Detection
- Pressure-Volume Loop Analysis – additional lcense required
- User Interface Enhancements
- Tabbed graph interface
- Textual Value Toolbar on Graph Window
- Selection Palette Button and Enhancements
- Window Size Preference
- Configure Number of Horizontal Measurements
- Remove Text Annotations from Single Channel
- Journal Dock Location Option
- Linked Selections
- Autoscale single or multiple channels
- Pin window to top
- Presets for Rate, Measurements, and Expressions
- Channel Specific Grids
- Multi-Channel Simultaneous EEG Analysis
- Find Cycle Improvements
- Media Capture – high frame rate camera support
- Consolidated Hardware Support – MP150, MP36R, B-Alert, BioHarness BT
- B-Alert Wireless EEG Enhancements
- ICG Analysis Improvements
Licensed feature systems or add-ons for BIOPAC Basic Scripting, Pressure-Volume Loop analysis, Network Data Transfer, and Remote Monitoring
- Includes a two user license for AcqKnowledge software; to use multiple MP Systems, see our Site License Program.
- Localized translations available—AcqKnowledge 3.8.2 software translations are available in Chinese (simplified and traditional), French, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish. Translations are provided based on the primary language of the buyer’s locale (as indicated in the shipping address) and include the current English release. For special requests, please contact BIOPAC.
AcqKnowledge runs on Windows or Mac OS X – Compatibility: OS & Computer Requirements.