Combined with BIOPAC data acquisition systems and AcqKnowledge software, SensoMotoric Instruments (SMI) eye tracking systems provide extensive acquisition and analysis features that fully support complex experiments. Select systems are also ideal for consumer neuroscience, consumer behavior, neuromarketing, and neuroeconomics studies conducted by commercial or industrial research teams. BIOPAC and SMI offer plug-and-play integration of physiological signals and eye tracking data captured in the laboratory and during interactive real-world tasks. Integrated data acquisition is made simple. Experiment design and analysis do not require programming skills.
- Mobile Eye glasses with video
- Non-contact Eye Tracking
- Arrington Eye tracking scene cameras
- Watch an Arrington eye tracking demonstration now…this demo video shows a monocular eye tracking system monitoring a subject as they watch a promotional video
- Head-mounted display (HMD) mounted systems
- Other eye tracking solutions—turnkey systems to add monocular or binocular HMD eye tracking to an nVis SX HMD, Sony HMZ1, or other 3rd-party system