BIOPAC is a business-to-business provider, committed to providing excellent customer service while maintaining the safety and security of our customer and visitor data. Information is not sold to any third-party persons or entities. We process a limited amount of personally identifiable information to improve and understand visitor experiences, and for certain legitimate business purposes.
This page explains how we collect, store, and process data. Click Cookies for additional policy details.
General Overview – scroll down for policy details
- The following information is collected through this website when individuals visit the site:
- IP: used for localization, stored for session duration
- Analytics: Google, Statcounter, and possibly SharpSpring – used for web navigation and behavior on site.
- The following personally identifiable information is collected through this website when individuals visit the site
- First and last name.
- Physical address, including institution/agency, department, street name, name of a city or town.
- Email address.
- Telephone number and/or a fax number.
- Individuals who register on this website may review personally identifiable information on the My Account page and may revise information on the Update My Account page.
- The personally identifiable information is used to provide estimates, process payments, and provide product or service updates.
- Credit card information is not stored on the website/web server after payment is processed.
- If you fill out a form for BIOPAC, your information will be stored in our Customer Relationship Management and/or business automation systems and some amount of your past browsing on this site may be available to our staff to determine your interests so we may more effectively engage with you and so we may improve our site. However, if you use private browsing you may provide us your information without making your past browsing activity available to us. If you do not wish for us to have your personal information please do not fill out any of the web forms on this site.
- Your web browsing data will be stored for up to three consecutive years, see legitimate interests; you can unsubscribe from communications and can request your data to be removed.
- Your personally identifiable information and engagement data will be stored for up to three consecutive years, see legitimate interests; you can unsubscribe from communications and can request your data to be removed.
- We add lead scoring and behavioral data to our Marketing Automation software and database so we can understand what products you are interested in and can inform our sales team about your interests. If you complete a form on our website, our sales and marketing staff might review the web pages you visited to inform their conversation with you. If you visit certain product pages on our website, and have subscribed to receive emails, we may email you additional information about those products unless/until you opt out.
- If you are a paid customer, your contact data will be stored according to legitimate interests and legal requirements; no credit card information is stored on the website/web server after payment processed.
- If you have requested information by completing a web form, contacting us by phone or email, or by requesting information at a conference, your contact data will be stored for up to three consecutive years unless you ask us to remove it; see legitimate interests.
Use the Consent Status Form to manage your preferences:
Request to see your data
Request Full Erasure
To opt-out of specific cookies, use your browser settings.
Related Privacy Policies
- Google – used for analytics and off-site ads. See Google’s privacy practices and how Google uses data on partner sites.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g., a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Connection to the server is encrypted using Comodo ECC PositiveSSL™ 256 Bit Private Key encryption.