The MP36R four-channel data acquisition unit has built-in universal amplifiers that can record a wide range of physiological signals.
Network Data Transfer allows access to the data being acquired into a graph by AcqKnowledge for use in an external application; the computer used to run the AcqKnowledge process and the custom application may be the same computer. NDT is a basic method for allowing third party applications to tap into the data stream being generated by both the MP unit and AcqKnowledge during data acquisitions.
- NDT provides networking facilities that allow for integration into a distributed application environment.
- NDT provides basic control facilities to allow external applications to query and control the AcqKnowledge application state.
AcqKnowledge is an interactive, intuitive program that lets you instantly view, measure, transform, and analyze data. Perform complex data acquisition, stimulation, triggering, and automated analysis routines using simple pull-down menus and dialogs—no need to learn a programming language or new protocol. Online analysis settings, filters, and transformations provide real-time feedback, or you can choose from a wide variety of off-line analysis tools. Multiple display options are available during and after acquisition—just click on an icon to flip between Chart, Scope, X/Y, Overlapped segments, Histogram, or FFT.
- AcqKnowledge – click for overview
- New Features & Enhancements
- Linked acquisitions
- Focus Areas
- Data Integratio – Noldus Observer X and SMI BeGaze
- Animal ECG Boundary Detection
- Pressure-Volume Loop Analysis – additional license required
- User Interface Enhancements
- Tabbed graph interface
- Textual Value Toolbar on Graph Window
- Selection Palette Button and Enhancements
- Window Size Preference
- Configure Number of Horizontal Measurements
- Remove Text Annotations from Single Channel
- Journal Dock Location Option
- Linked Selections
- Autoscale single or multiple channels
- Pin window to top
- Presets for Rate, Measurements, and Expressions
- Channel Specific Grids
- Multi-Channel Simultaneous EEG Analysis
- Find Cycle Improvements
- High frame rate camera support
- Consolidated Hardware Support – MP150, MP36R, B-Alert
- B-Alert Wireless EEG Enhancements
- ICG Analysis Improvements
- Licensed feature systems or add-ons for Scripting, PV Loop analysis, and Remote Monitoring
Analysis Automation Routines