MP160 data acquisition and analysis systems provide a flexible tool for life science research and teaching. MP160 data acquisition workstations include all hardware, software, cables, and guides you need to get started. To put together a system to match your research design, choose a Starter System and then add amplifier modules, transducers, and electrodes for your specific needs.
MP160 Data Acquisition Hardware
- Ethernet-ready data acquisition and analysis
- Record multiple channels with differing sample rates
- Record at speeds up to 400 kHz (aggregate)
The modular, powerful data acquisition system interface can be used with BIOPAC’s amplifiers and accessories AND with equipment you already have. Place one or more MP160 Systems in a local area network (LAN). Use any computer in the LAN to record from any MP160 system in the network; ships with a USB 2.0 to Ethernet Adapter, 10/100 Mbps – ETHUSB. Digital signals accessed with optically isolated STP100C/STP100C-C and STP-IO—separate purchase.
Watch Tutorial Screencasts now to learn more about BIOPAC hardware, data acquisition, and analysis automation.
AcqKnowledge Acquisition & Analysis Software
AcqKnowledge is an interactive, intuitiveprogram that lets you instantly view, measure, transform, and analyze data. Perform complex data acquisition, stimulation, triggering, and automated analysis routines using simple pull-down menus and dialogs—no need to learn a programming language or new protocol. Online analysis settings, filters, and transformations provide real-time feedback, or you can choose from a wide variety of off-line analysis tools. Multiple display options are available during and after acquisition—just click on an icon to flip between Chart, Scope, X/Y, Overlapped segments, Histogram, or FFT. The software also includes quality presentation capabilities.
- AcqKnowledge – click for overview
- Features & Enhancements
- Consolidated Hardware Support – MP160, MP150, MP36R, BioHarness BT
- Linked acquisitions
- Focus Areas
- Data Integration – Noldus Observer X and SMI BeGaze
- Animal ECG Boundary Detection
- Pressure-Volume Loop Analysis – additional license required
- User Interface Enhancements
- Tabbed graph interface
- Textual Value Toolbar on Graph Window
- Selection Palette Button and Enhancements
- Window Size Preference
- Configure Number of Horizontal Measurements
- Remove Text Annotations from Single Channel
- Journal Dock Location Option
- Linked Selections
- Autoscale single or multiple channels
- Pin window to top
- Presets for Rate, Measurements, and Expressions
- Channel Specific Grids
- Multi-Channel Simultaneous EEG Analysis
- Find Cycle Improvements
- High frame rate camera support
- ICG Analysis Improvements
- Licensed feature systems or add-ons for Scripting, PV Loop analysis, and Remote Monitoring
- AcqKnowledge software is licensed for a two users for use on one MP System. For multiple concurrent users, see our Site License Program.