AcqKnowledge runs on Windows or Mac OS X–see Compatibility: OS & Computer Requirements.
Online analysis settings, filters, and transformations provide real-time feedback, or you can choose from a wide variety of off-line analysis tools. Multiple display options are available during and after acquisition—just click on an icon to flip between Chart, Scope, X/Y, Overlapped segments, Histogram, or FFT. The software also includes quality presentation capabilities.
- AcqKnowledge – click for software overview
- Features & Enhancements
- Linked acquisitions
- Focus Areas
- Data Integration
- Noldus Observer XT import/export
- SMI BeGaze import/export
- Animal ECG Boundary Detection
- Pressure-Volume Loop Analysis – additional license required
- User Interface Enhancements
- Tabbed graph interface
- Textual Value Toolbar on Graph Window
- Selection Palette Button and Enhancements
- Window Size Preference
- Configure Number of Horizontal Measurements
- Remove Text Annotations from Single Channel
- Journal Dock Location Option
- Linked Selections
- Autoscale single or multiple channels
- Pin window to top
- Presets for Rate, Measurements, and Expressions
- Channel Specific Grids
- Multi-Channel Simultaneous EEG Analysis
- Find Cycle Improvements
- Media Capture – high frame rate camera support
- Consolidated Hardware Support – MP160, MP36R, B-Alert, BioHarness BT, and more
- B-Alert Wireless EEG Enhancements
- ICG Analysis Improvements
- Licensed feature systems or add-ons available for BIOPAC Basic Scripting, Actigraphy, Baroreflex Sensitivity Analysis, Pressure-Volume Loop analysis, Network Data Transfer, and Remote Monitoring
AcqKnowledge software is included with each MP Research System; it can also be purchased separately.
- AcqKnowledge software is licensed for a single user for use on one MP System.
- To use multiple MP Systems, see our Site License Program.