The system comes factory preset to support an operational range of ±16 G, with a maximum system bandwidth of 400 Hz.
Ranges can be set to as low as ±2 G with bandwidths as low as 3 Hz.
Tap mode Threshold and Latency:
BioNomadix® wireless, wearable physiology monitoring devices for life science research noninvasively record high-quality data while comfortably allowing subjects to move freely in natural indoor environments.
- The BioNomadix® line uses digital transmission to provide excellent signal quality for one or many subjects, for one or many signals. Amplifiers provide the full bandwidth.
- BioNomadix are configured for specific signal types; no hardware or software settings required for high quality data.
- Multiple BioNomadix® can be used to provide the optimum signal combination for a research study requiring biopotential or transducer signals.
- When used with a BIOPAC MP System, up to 16 channels of BioNomadix data can be recorded for multi-subject or multi-parameter protocols.
- The system also works with multiple MP150 systems or third-party data acquisition hardware via an isolated power supply module.
- AcqKnowledge software adds the power of sophisticated automation and scoring routines for each signal type, plus customization options.
- BioNomadix® accessory items include transducers, electrode leads, and a custom, pocketed sports shirt to comfortably hold multiple devices in place.
The new BioNomadix® line provides all the benefits of a wireless solution with the signal quality & integrity of a wired system.