- Earphone (50 Ohm)
- 7′ cable with 6.33 mm (1/4″) plug
- 10 foam eartips (regular, 13 mm)
- 10 foam eartips (small, 10 mm)
- 1 foam eartips (large, 18 mm)
MP160/150/100 System interface
STM100C connects directly to stimulator model
MP36 and MP36R System interface options
Use 1/4″ to 1/8″ phono adapter and
- MP36/36R Headphone port—no stimulator required!—volume may not reach the same levels as the Analog Out port
- BSL System stimulator (model BSLSTM) via BSLCBL6
Calibration for Auditory Brainstem Response Studies
To calibrate the OUT101A Tubephone, use an Etymotic ER-7C Probe Microphone—this microphone provides a calibrated output voltage which is a function of applied Sound Pressure Level (SPL). The sensitivity is 50 mV/Pascal (-46 dB re: 1 V/uBar): 0 dB SPL = 0 dBuV.
Place the Probe Microphone insert tube in the auditory canal prior to the insertion of the OUT101A foam tip. The OUT101A Tubephone sound delivery tube and the Probe Microphone sound input tube will then be exposed to the same auditory chamber. Accordingly, the SPL is recorded, via the Probe Microphone, simultaneously with applied auditory stimulus from the OUT101A Tubephone.