The VVK100-SYS includes
- MP160WS/W 16-channel Data Acquisition & Analysis system for Windows or Macintosh. The MP160 system can monitor eight ventilators (pressure, volume), simultaneously.
- TSD117A Airflow (Pneumotach) Transducer with Amplifier (DA100C), designed for human use. Can be inserted, in-line, to typical hospital ventilator systems. Airflow transducer calibration and verification is straightforward. Also available as an MRI conditional device (TSD117A-MRI).
- AFT27 3-liter Calibration Syringe is included for calibration and validation and is certified to meet or exceed an accuracy of 0.5% (3 liters ±0.5%).
- TSD160D Differential Pressure Transducer with Amplifier (DA100C) that can interface with any pneumatic circuit to monitor airway pressure. When combined with the TSD117A, it is possible to monitor airflow and airway pressure to provide the user with real-time validation data of pump volume and pump pressure ranges.
- AcqKnowledge software controls the hardware, displays the data, and analyzes the signals in real time.
- The data is also available in real time for further third-party analysis by using the optional Network Data Transfer licensed feature, providing your systems with immediate network access to the data while the validation process is taking place.
- 02100C Module for high-speed oxygen concentration (% Oxygen) measurements—synchronized with flow cycling
- Humidity and Temperature Measurement—synchronized with flow cycling
- To aid in interfacing, BIOPAC offers a wide range of tubing, adapters, bacterial filters, valves, and related accessories. For example, AFT17 tubing will interface between the TSD160D transducer and the ventilator breathing circuit.
Snap the BIOPAC modules together: MP160 – AMI100D – DA100C – DA1000C – optional O2100C
Connect the TSD117A Airflow (Pneumotach) Transducer to a DA100C Amplifier.
Connect the TSD160D Differential Pressure Transducer to the other DA100C Amplifier.
Connect the Transducers to the ventilator circuit (add tubing, filters, etc. as required).
Technical Application Reference
- The Ventilator Validation & Testing Technical Application Reference covers how to connect the ventilator validation kit (VVK100-SYS) to a standard, typical ventilator to allow for its verification, ventilator test calibration, and measurements for ventilator validation: Pressure and Timing; Cough Pressure Release (obstruction valve); Positive End-Expiratory Pressure (PEEP); Pressure; Oxygen Concentration; Air Flow & Volume.
BIOPAC products are used by 99% of the world’s top universities
and have been cited ~36,300 times.