The IPS100D allows you to operate up to 16 amplifiers on a stand-alone basis—independent of an MP data acquisition unit. The IPS100D is used to provide the necessary isolated power to operate 100D-series “Smart Amplifiers” and 100C-series modules. 100D Series Smart Amps connect directly to the RJ analog channel outputs on the IPS100D’s front panel ; older-style 100C Series Amplifier modules snap onto the side.
The IPS100D module couples amplifier outputs directly to any other data acquisition system, oscilloscope or chart recorder. Amplifier modules plug into the IPS100D to receive the necessary isolated power and to direct the modules’ output to the IPS100D. Includes In-line Transformer (AC300A); specify USA, or EURO, or China power cord.
IMPORTANT USAGE NOTES
- Do not use the IPS100D with an MP data acquisition module.
- The IPS100D is generally used with animal or tissue preparations.
- When collecting data from electrodes attached to humans, for a fully-isolated system, add OUTISOA.
- To send isolated signals to external equipment with an RJ connector, use OUTISOA+CBL237.
- For other external connections, contact BIOPAC to identify the required cable/interface.