The IPS100D allows you to operate up to 16 amplifiers on a stand-alone basis—independent of an MP data acquisition unit. The IPS100D is used to provide the necessary isolated power to operate 100D-series “Smart Amplifiers” and 100C-series modules. 100D Series Smart Amps connect directly to the RJ analog channel outputs on the IPS100D’s front panel; older-style 100C Series Amplifier modules snap onto the side.
The IPS100D module couples amplifier outputs directly to any other data acquisition system, oscilloscope or chart recorder. Amplifier modules plug into the IPS100D to receive the necessary isolated power and to direct the modules’ output to the IPS100D. Includes In-line Transformer (AC300A); specify USA, or EURO, or China power cord.
IMPORTANT USAGE NOTES
- Do not use the IPS100D with an MP data acquisition module.
- The IPS100D can be used with humans, animals, or tissue preparations.
- When collecting data from electrodes attached to humans, for a fully-isolated system, add OUTISOA.
- For Smart Amplifier (D Series) connection, use CBL237
- Connects directly to BioNomadix
- To send isolated signals to external equipment that does not use an RJ connector, contact BIOPAC to identify the required cable/interface
IPS100D replaces IPS100C; to use 3.5 mm interfaces with the IPS100D, use the CBL122 adapter. See More...