The cuff assembly attaches to the amplifier via a Luer lock connector and the Piezo pulse sensor attaches via a BNC connector. The amplifier unit also has a gain adjustment control to amplify or attenuate the pulse signal. The amplifier provides two analog outputs for pressure and pulse waveforms.
Each NIBP200A system includes:
- 1 – amplifier unit (switching power supply works for 110 V or 220 V)
- 1 – cuff/sensor (size 11 mm is included, but can be specified as 9.5 mm or 13 mm when ordering)
- 1 – restrainer (size medium is included, but can be specified as small or large when ordering)
- 1 – Pulse cable to MP System or third-party A/D hardware
- 1 – Pressure cable to MP System or third-party A/D hardware
Setup and calibration details are in the Hardware Guide (under Help in the BIOPAC software or online under Manuals).
- Tail Heating Unit TAILHEATING-A (110 V 60 Hz) or TAILHEATING-B (220 V 50 Hz)
- Tail Cuff Sensors for MRI (9.5 mm, 11 mm, or 13 mm — add to an existing NIBP200A system)