Instructions for returning BioNomadix modules for firmware upgrade
Do NOT return items without completing the form and receiving an RMA number.
- Locate the model and serial number of the units being returned for firmware upgrade.
- Complete the BioNomadix Upgrade RMA Request with serial numbers for each Transmitter and matched Receiver.
- Send to Support@biopac.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE RMA #
BIOPAC Support will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. When you have received an RMA # from BIOPAC Support, you can return the units:
- Place a purchase order for a new BioNomadix Logger BN-LOGGER and BioNomadix upgrade BN-TX-UPG.
- Box and return only the BioNomadix Receiver and Transmitter—no straps or chargers. The units must be packaged carefully and returned in a box clearly labeled with the RMA number on the outside.
The upgraded units will be returned with your new BioNomadix Logger.