The RX110-MRI is a self-inflating pressure pad connected to tubing terminating in a Luer male connector. Use with a pressure transducer to:
- Measure pulse when placed on a major pulse point.
- Noninvasively measure respiration—from a small mouse to a human.
- Measure small pressing forces (like pinching fingers together) for Parkinson’s evaluations.
- Measure human facial expressions (smiling, frowning, etc.)
- Measure spacing and pressure between teeth coming together.
- Measure startle blink response.
The RX110-MRI sensor can be used many times, but may eventually need to be replaced because it is a sensitive sensor and may become damaged with rough use.
One RX110-MRI sensor is included with the TSD110-MRI Respiration Pad Transducer.
For surface cleaning, use alcohol wipes or place sterile sleeve over sensor before attaching to subject.
MRI Use: MR Safe (see Specifications for components)