AcqKnowledge software is a highly interactive, user-friendly application with intuitive controls that let users instantly view, measure, analyze, and transform data. Perform complex data acquisition, triggering, and analysis using simple drop-down menus and dialogs — no need to learn a programming language or new protocol to get powerful, report-ready results!
Record and analyze physiological, behavioral, and subjective response data. Apply analysis automation tools to save hours (or days!) of processing time and standardize analysis procedures. Analysis routines score and mark the data file. Easily annotate the graph. Output multiple file formats including AcqKnowledge graph, Excel®, MATLAB®, text, and more!
Watch AcqKnowledge Tutorial Screencasts to learn more now.
The newest AcqKnowledge features are summarized below. For complete software details, select AcqKnowledge 5 Software Guide from Resources below.
- Features & Enhancements
- Consolidated Hardware Support – MP160, MP150, MP36R, Mobita, BioHarness BT
- Linked acquisitions
- Focus Areas
- Data Integration – Noldus Observer X and SMI BeGaze
- Animal ECG Boundary Detection
- Pressure-Volume Loop Analysis – additional license required
- User Interface Enhancements
- Tabbed graph interface
- Textual Value Toolbar on Graph Window
- Selection Palette Button and Enhancements
- Window Size Preference
- Configure Number of Horizontal Measurements
- Remove Text Annotations from Single Channel
- Journal Dock Location Option
- Linked Selections
- Autoscale single or multiple channels
- Pin window to top
- Presets for Rate, Measurements, and Expressions
- Channel Specific Grids
- Multi-Channel Simultaneous EEG Analysis
- Find Cycle Improvements
- High frame rate camera support
- ICG Analysis Improvements
- Licensed feature systems or add-ons for Scripting, PV Loop analysis, and Remote Monitoring
- AcqKnowledge software is licensed for a two users for use on one MP System. For multiple concurrent users, see our Site License Program.
MP160 Data Acquisition
- Ethernet-ready data acquisition and analysis – ships with USB 2.0 to Ethernet Adapter, 10/100 Mbps – ETHUSB
- Recording multiple channels with differing sample rates
- Recording speeds up to 400 kHz (aggregate)
Place one or more MP160 Systems in a local area network (LAN). Use any PC in the LAN to record from any MP160 system in the network.
For detailed features, click the Support tab above and select MP Systems Hardware Guide.