* Important Notes & Exceptions
- The following SS Series Transducers require multiple channel inputs and therefore require a corresponding number of TCI114 with a DA100C for each:
- SS20L and SS21L Twin-axis Goniometers (2 channels)
- SS26L and SS27L Tri-Axial Accelerometers (3 channels)
- SS31L Noninvasive Cardiac Output Sensor (2 channels)
- This interface is designed for SS Series Transducers only, with the following EXCEPTIONS:
- SS1L, SS1LA, SS2L, or SS29L Electrode Leads and Adapters – not recommended: signal may be obtained but quality may be impaired.
- SS53L, SS54L, and SS55L Digital Switches – not supported: digital interface required; use TSD116 Series Switches & Markers.
- SS58L Low-Voltage Stimulator – not supported.
- OUT1 Headphones – not supported.