Water Electrodes are a completely new type of EEG sensor that measures using just plain water!
Developed during the European BRAIN project, after a period of profound research
Use with MOBITA-EEG-W wearable physiological signal amplifier system for 32 channels of high-fidelity wireless EEG data with 3D accelerometer and trigger channel.
Benefits of New Water-based Electrodes used with H20 Headcaps
- Water electrodes perform very well.
- Water electrodes are not sensitive for movement artifacts when properly applied/secured.
- No blood flow artifacts are measured.
- Noise figures are better than commercially available electrodes.
- DC characteristics are comparable or better than commercially available electrodes.
- Water electrodes are not light sensitive.
- Portability is excellent
- Cap is easy to handle, comfortable to wear, and provides excellent signal quality.
- Less artifacts due to better placement and fixation on the head by using a sensor carrier.
- 6-8 hours minimal measurement.
- Comfortable for long term (> 8 hours) recordings