Mobita Wearable Biopotentials: 32CH EEG, ECG, EMG, EOG, EGG
Record up to 32 channels of high-fidelity wireless biopotential data with the new Mobita® wearable physiological signal amplifier system. Mobita systems include the hardware unit with choice of swappable ConfiCap™ and are fully integrated with AcqKnowledge software for 32 channels of biopotential data with 3D accelerometer and trigger channel.
Record ECG, EEG, EGG, EMG, EOG, etc. and either telemeter data back to a computer running AcqKnowledge for real-time display and analysis of the signals, or record it locally for later download. Easily switch between live or logging modes to suit your research protocol, and swap headers to quickly change electrode configuration or signal type.
The Mobita system operates as a standalone wireless biopotential recording system or can be fully integrated with the BIOPAC MP160 system, providing access to a wide range of wireless and tethered physiological signals. The Mobita can be configured to record 32 channels of EEG, or any combination of EEG, ECG, EOG, EMG, and EGG signals. When the Mobita is combined with the MP160 system they are integrated through AcqKnowledge software, which means that one interface controls both devices and the signals are all synchronized. Interfacing to stimulus presentation systems and video is also handled through AcqKnowledge to provide a seamless solution with a wide range of automated analysis capabilities.
The flexible Mobita system fits in the palm of your hand and is ideal for a variety of applications, including Psychophysiology, Neuroscience, Sleep Studies, Brain Computer Interface, Exercise Physiology, Gait Analysis, Ambulatory Monitoring, etc.
- Up to 32 channels of wireless biopotential data
- Fully-integrated in AcqKnowledge®software
- No cable movement artifacts
- True DC recording
- 24 bit data resolution
- Flash disk recording (up to 16 GB) for data back-up and holter applications
- Built-in WiFi telemetry (range typical > 10 m indoors)
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- Rugged construction with sturdy enclosure
- Built-in 3D accelerometer for position information
- No filtering (including Notch filter) for true unadulterated signal quality
Analyze with AcqKnowledge
- Powerful automated analysis routines for ECG, HRV, EEG, EMG, EGG, and many more!
- Intuitive user interface with fully customizable display
- Video Tutorials on key features and analysis routines
- Guided channel and acqusition setup with presets and quickstarts