The Breadboard Lab Book includes schematics and design notes for the following BSL BME Labs. Students can evaluate their designs with the MP3X hardware and BSL PRO software:
- Square Wave Oscillator
- Instrumentation Amplifier
- Active Filter: High Pass
- Active Gain Block & Low Pass
- Notch Filter for 50/60 Hz Rejection
- QRS Detection: Band Pass Filter
- QRS Detection: Absolute Value Circuit
- QRS Detection: Low Pass Filter and Overall System Test
- For design guidelines, see Curriculum > H25 BME Breadboard I and H26 Breadboard II (BSL PRO lessons).
Click the Support tab above to read our white papers on using the breadboard system in a BME lab: Physiological Signal Processing Lab, Inquiry-Based Biomedical Signal Processing, and Students As Signal Sources.
- Read more: Virtual Instruments in Undergraduate Biomedical Engineering Laboratories, Randy D. Trumbower and John D. Enderle, IEEE ENGINEERING IN MEDICINE AND BIOLOGY MAGAZINE, JULY/AUGUST 2003