Use Workflow to automate:
- Find Cycle: measurements, event marks, focus areas, etc.
- Channel Management: labels, duplication, display, autoscale, etc.
- Transformations: Filtering, Derivative, Smoothing, Waveform math, etc.
- Analysis routines for: HRV, BP, LVP, ECG, MAP, EDA, Epoch analysis, EMG Frequency and power analysis, Stim response, etc.
- Customized Batch Processing routines for your study protocol
- Create standardized signal conditioning protocols for analysis preparation
- Automate analysis routines and create custom sequences
- Build a library of routines and share with your team
- Reduce training time and increase consistency
- Increase reproducibility across protocols and your team
- Save time and increase productivity
- Eliminate the need for repetitive tasks and processes
- No programming or scripting required
This licensed feature add-on requires AcqKnowledge 5.0.8 or above.
The Workflow license for AcqKnowledge
- enables the Workflow menu with drag-and-drop interface
Workflow runs on and automatically includes BIOPAC Scripting, which enables the Scripts menu, links the BIOPAC Basic Reference under Help, adds Preferences for Scripting, and adds the “Run Macro” Calculation channel Preset.
Eliminate repetitive tasks and free up time for further analysis
AcqKnowledge is amazingly powerful and has a wide range of tools for filtering, transforming, measuring and analyzing the data, but performing the same task on every single file becomes very tedious. Use workflow to eliminate repetitive and monotonous tasks that lead to errors and short cuts. Increased consistency and reproducibility will improve the quality of data generated from each experiment.
Create fully automated analysis routines and combine several complex tasks into one simple routine. BIOPAC Workflow can be used with all of the AcqKnowledge analysis routines to customize and expand them further. The AcqKnowledge analysis routines provide useful building blocks for creating further analysis routines. Workflow commands are documented in the online reference library.
Workflow Automation not only allows control of the software display and AcqKnowledge functions, it also allows the addition of customized messages and prompts. Create a standardized procedure and document it so customized instructions will pop up to inform users when they have to perform a task, or when something is taking place. Extremely useful for automating and guiding the calibration process. Add automated prompts and instructions to simplify the protocol and provide additional guidance.
Customer created or modified Workflow Routines can only be used on computers with an AcqKnowledge Workflow or Scripting license.