AcqKnowledge 5 software is delivered on a USB thumb drive—no CD drive required.
Core 2 Duo or higher required, i5 or higher recommended.
2 GB RAM required, 4 GB RAM or higher recommended.
At least 2 GB free disk space for installation required, additional space for storing acquired data recommended.
Previous release enhancements include…
- B-Alert ESU multi-channel external sync support
- NICO100D Smart Amp support (also supports forthcoming EBI100D)
- EMG100D and fEMG100D Smart Amps: comb filter on/off
- Bug fixes
- “Smart Amplifier” support—100D Series biopotential and transducer amps
- B-Alert System users: 64-bit support
- Stellar Telemetry License users: New features, including 64-bit support, Real-Time Mode (allows data to be streamed directly from Stellar units into AcqKnowledge), Data Preview mode, Communication Test, and more
- macOS High Sierra support (10.13)
- Bug fixes
- Support for the new BioNomadix Smart Center
- Analysis Shortcuts—allows easy access to Specialized Analysis options from within a data channel
- AcqKnowledge 5 and AcqKnowledge 4 can now run side-by-side on the same computer
- FaceReader Integration License update: add-on now supports FaceReader 7
- Stellar Telemetry License update: add-on functionality was enhanced
- Consolidated hardware support: MP160, MP150, MP36R, Mobita, and BioHarness Research Systems (not MP100)
- AcqKnowledge also supports fNIR devices (data must be recorded into fNIR software and imported, as is done in AcqKnowledge 4), SMI eye tracking devices & Experiment Center, E-Prime, and SuperLab.
- Note: B-Alert X10 and Stellar Research Systems are compatible up to AcqKnowledge 4.4.2 (updates in process); data can be imported to AcqKnowledge 5.0
- 64-bit architecture—requires a 64 bit operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit, and 7 64 bit supported (32 bit OS, including Windows XP, are not* supported)
- OS X 10.11, 10.10, and 10.9 supported (these are all automatically 64 bit operating systems)
- Improved performance—accesses more memory
For new features and enhancements from AcqKnowledge 4.4.2 or below, please see Knowledge Base | AcqKnowledge Newest Features.
The Power of AcqKnowledge
AcqKnowledge is used by thousands of labs around the world and has been cited in thousands of peer reviewed publications. It runs on both the latest Windows and Mac operating systems to provide a phenomenal data acquisition and analysis platform.
AcqKnowledge is an interactive, intuitive program that lets you instantly view, measure, transform, replay and analyze data. Perform complex data acquisition, stimulation, triggering and analyses using simple pull-down menus and dialogs—no need to learn a programming language or new protocol.
Online analysis settings, filters, and transformations provide real-time feedback, or you can choose from a wide variety of off-line analysis tools. Multiple display options are available during and after acquisition—just click on an icon to flip between Chart, Scope, X/Y, Overlapped segments, Histogram, or FFT.
AcqKnowledge is licensed for a single user for use on one MP System—to use multiple MP Systems, see the Site License Program.
Watch Tutorial Screencasts and On-Demand Trainings to learn more now.