AcqKnowledge 5 software is delivered on a USB thumb drive—no CD drive required.
Core 2 Duo or higher required, i5 or higher recommended.
2 GB RAM required, 4 GB RAM or higher recommended.
At least 2 GB free disk space for installation required, additional space for storing acquired data recommended.
Previous release enhancements include…
- B-Alert ESU multi-channel external sync support
- NICO100D Smart Amp support (also supports forthcoming EBI100D)
- EMG100D and fEMG100D Smart Amps: comb filter on/off
- Bug fixes
- “Smart Amplifier” support—100D Series biopotential and transducer amps
- B-Alert System users: 64-bit support
- Stellar Telemetry License users: New features, including 64-bit support, Real-Time Mode (allows data to be streamed directly from Stellar units into AcqKnowledge), Data Preview mode, Communication Test, and more
- macOS High Sierra support (10.13)
- Bug fixes
- Support for the new BioNomadix Smart Center
- Analysis Shortcuts—allows easy access to Specialized Analysis options from within a data channel
- AcqKnowledge 5 and AcqKnowledge 4 can now run side-by-side on the same computer
- FaceReader Integration License update: add-on now supports FaceReader 7
- Stellar Telemetry License update: add-on functionality was enhanced
- Consolidated hardware support: MP160, MP150, MP36R, Mobita, and BioHarness Research Systems (not MP100)
- AcqKnowledge also supports fNIR devices (data must be recorded into fNIR software and imported, as is done in AcqKnowledge 4), SMI eye tracking devices & Experiment Center, E-Prime, and SuperLab.
- Note: B-Alert X10 and Stellar Research Systems are compatible up to AcqKnowledge 4.4.2 (updates in process); data can be imported to AcqKnowledge 5.0
- 64-bit architecture—requires a 64 bit operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit, and 7 64 bit supported (32 bit OS, including Windows XP, are not* supported)
- OS X 10.11, 10.10, and 10.9 supported (these are all automatically 64 bit operating systems)
- Improved performance—accesses more memory
in AcqKnowledge 4.4.2
- Arbitrary wave stimulation for MP36R units (output an arbitrary wave similar to the arbitrary wave output for MP150 stimulator)
- Toggle visibility of individual PV loops and of fitted slopes in Pressure-Volume Loop analysis
- Easily open scripts from within AcqKnowledge
- Sweep display mode during acquisition added
- Automatic fixed delay option for NIBP100D when BioNomadix is being used
- Disable closing of Check Impedance Control Panel while the check impedance is in progress.
- Determine file version in scripting
- Access About panel from the Startup Wizard
- Extract file details from the OS
in AcqKnowledge 4.4.1
- More Stellar Specialized Analysis options
- RSA Time-series option added to HRV & RSA Specialized Analysis
- Collapsible channels – quickly hide and show single or multiple channels with one click
- Support for new BioNomadix Data Logger:
- Proper support for time zones
- Transmission quality metric for evaluating RF interference
- Enhanced support for B-Alert Wireless EEG System
- Enhanced support for Stellar Telemetry System
- Dropbox™ support – save/retrieve AcqKnowledge files to/from a Dropbox account
- Updated installer
- Windows 10 support
- Bug fixes
in AcqKnowledge 4.4
- Automated Analysis Enhancements
- Estimated Cardiac Output from Blood Pressure – new Hemodynamics Automated Analysis option
- EEG Seizure Detection – new routine for locating seizures in long-term small animal EEG recordings
- HRV & RSA Automation Enhancements – Statistical analysis: Multi-epoch HRV; Spectral Analysis: Multi-epoch HRV and RSA, Single-epoch HRV; R-R Poincare Plot, RSA -Time Series
- New Licensed Feature options
- New Hardware Integration
- GPS Integration – import GPS data to synchronize physiological data with physical location
- FIR Filter Calculation Channel – apply high quality FIR filters in real time
- Slew Rate Limiter – precise real-time or offline tool for denoising and removing motion artifact
- Event-based Rate Measurements – extract the mean, median and standard deviation of online and offline Rate outputs
- Elapsed Timers – stopwatch, elapsed timer, and alarm to time experiment protocols
- Sequential File Merge – merge separate graphs into appended segments within the same graph
- PDF integration – embed PDFs of procedures, analysis, etc. into graph files and journals
- Dataquest File Format Import
- Simplified user interface and UI updates
- New sample data files
Watch more Tutorial Screencasts to learn more now.
The Power of AcqKnowledge
AcqKnowledge is used by thousands of labs around the world and has been cited in thousands of peer reviewed publications. It runs on both the latest Windows and Mac operating systems to provide a phenomenal data acquisition and analysis platform.
AcqKnowledge is an interactive, intuitive program that lets you instantly view, measure, transform, replay and analyze data. Perform complex data acquisition, stimulation, triggering and analyses using simple pull-down menus and dialogs—no need to learn a programming language or new protocol.
Online analysis settings, filters, and transformations provide real-time feedback, or you can choose from a wide variety of off-line analysis tools. Multiple display options are available during and after acquisition—just click on an icon to flip between Chart, Scope, X/Y, Overlapped segments, Histogram, or FFT.
AcqKnowledge is licensed for a single user for use on one MP System—to use multiple MP Systems, see the Site License Program.