The SS67L consists of an SS41L differential pressure transducer, RX110 sensor, and tubing.
The multipurpose pneumogram transducer can be used to:
- Noninvasively measure respiration — from a small mouse to a human.
- Measure small pressing forces (like pinching fingers together) for Parkinson’s evaluations.
- Measure human smiling (with the sensor on the cheekbone).
- Measure pulse when placed close to the heart.
- Measure deglutition (swallowing)
- Measure spacing and pressure between teeth coming together.