Pressure Pad / Respiration Xdr – MP3X/45
The Gold Standard for Life Science Instruction
Biopac Student Lab Accessory
The SS67L consists of an SS41L differential pressure transducer, RX110 sensor, and tubing.
The multipurpose pneumogram transducer can be used to:
- Noninvasively measure respiration — from a small mouse to a human.
- Measure small pressing forces (like pinching fingers together) for Parkinson’s evaluations.
- Measure human smiling (with the sensor on the cheekbone).
- Measure pulse when placed close to the heart.
- Measure deglutition (swallowing)
- Measure spacing and pressure between teeth coming together.
Are You Looking for These?
Part #: SS67L