Use the BSL Curriculum Management System to:
- Associate custom recording procedures,analysis procedures, introductions and data reports with any existing BSL Lesson with a mouse-click.
- Subsititute any user-defined PDF for the default BSL Lesson PDFs.
- Edit onscreen HTML Journal content to create custom onscreen instructions with the built-in BSL Visual editor
- Set Instructor (Host) and Student (Client) network settings to share lesson content—you don’t need to be an I.T. expert! Simply select in BSL PRO Preferences to connect automatically over your local network.
- Share BSL PRO Lessons and Instructor-customized Lessons over the network.
For more information on the BSL Curriculum Management System licensed feature, click here to review the BSL CMS User Guide or request a demo today!
* The BSL CMS Curriculum Management System is available through optional licensing in BSL 4.1 and above. The license must be authorized to use this lesson customization tool. To add a license to an existing Biopac Student Lab installation, please contact BIOPAC.