Add Power & Flexibility to Your Lab!
- 2-channel MP45 Data Acquisition System
- Includes NEW BSL 4 Software with intuitive, guided lessons and the ability to design student research projects
The Biopac Student Lab system is an integrated solution that allows students to record data from their own bodies. More than just a data recorder, Biopac Student Lab comes complete with hardware, software, and guided physiology lessons.
Biopac Student Lab revolutionizes how students learn the life sciences by eliminating complex setup tasks and letting them focus on learning the subject. Use the power of the BSL System to conduct the most widely studied responses in physiology labs.
Powerful and flexible, yet easy to use, BSL software allows students to get started right away. To run a lesson, simply select it from a menu and follow the prompts to collect good data. As your needs or budget change, you can add transducers to run more lessons. The MP45 works with existing BSL hardware, too, so this is a budget-conscious solution for adding more systems to your lab.
Dynamic experiments with students as subjects increase interest and retention. Promote student inquiry with advanced options or develop user-defined lessons and research projects. Perform analysis online or off; sophisticated algorithms provide beat-by-beat analysis of the primary physiological signals.
The BSL Intro System includes:
- MP45 2 channel data acquisition system (USB powered)
- BSL 4 Software (Lessons and PRO)BSL Laboratory Manual MANBSL4
- Searchable PDF Manuals and Tutorials (BSL PRO, Instructor’s Guide, Answer Key, etc)
- 2 x Electrode Lead Sets – SS2LB
- Disposable Electrodes, pack of 100- EL503
- Headphones (monaural, wide-response) – 40HP
- Electrode abrading pads (pack of 10)- ELPAD
L01 Electromyography (EMG) I
L03 Electroencephalography (EEG) I
L04 Electroencephalography (EEG) II
L05 Electrocardiography (ECG) I
L06 Electrocardiography (ECG) II
L10 Electrooculography (EOG) I
Need additional lab capabilities? See our Health Sciences System to add spirometry, blood pressure, and dynamometry lessons−also available in discounted five pack.