BSL Analysis Only – 3.7 English – Win OS
Type of DownloadSoftware
This download will install an analysis-only version of the BSL software that allows you to analyze Biopac Student Lab data files on a computer without an MP3X or MP45 data acquisition unit connected.
- Enables Review Saved Data (RSD) Analysis tools only; data cannot be acquired with this version.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP (XP is 32-bit only).
Download and unzip the file (30MB), then launch the installer (BSL37_Analysis.exe).
BSL Lesson data—Open and analyze data recorded with the Biopac Student Lab Lesson software.
BSL PRO data—This analysis only version can open files created with BSL PRO (i.e. data from PRO Lessons) in Lessons RSD mode, which limits functionality (no Transform menu, etc.)—it does not support the full BSL PRO mode. To open a BSL PRO file, first rename the file as follows, depending on the type of computer it was recorded on:
- For files recorded on a Mac computer: Rename to add the .acq” file extension
- For files recorded on a Windows computer: Rename to follow the naming convention for Lessons – BIOPACfile-L18
Note that there is no dot.
The number does not have to be 18—it can be any two digit number between 01 and 99.
You can have any sequence of letters before -L. For example, file-L03, ECGtest-L77 and Longfilename-L11 are all legitimate file names.
NOTE—If you are not able to open the data file after changing the naming convention, check to see if you have file extensions hidden in your Windows folder options.
Upgrade - Must be logged in to download
- Biopac Student Lab Psychophysiology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Human Physiology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Biomed Engineering Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Basic Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Ultimate Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Animal Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Pharmacology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Advanced Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Biology Systems