BSL Analysis Only – 3.6 English – Mac OS
Type of DownloadSoftware
Previous Release – Use only if you cannot update to current release
BSL 220.127.116.11: To analyze Biopac Student Lab data files on a computer without an MP3X data acquisition unit connected, use this software download (13 MB). The download will install an analysis-only version of the software, which will allow you to use the Review Saved Data (RSD) tools. You cannot acquire data with this version.
This download is compatible with Mac OS X 10.2 and can read files generated by (see link to free download below):
Mac: BSL Lessons 3.0.7 or BSL PRO 3.6.6
Windows: BSL 3.7.x or below
BSL Lesson data—Open and analyze data recorded with the Biopac Student Lab Lesson software.
BSL PRO data—To open a BSL PRO file you have to rename the file to meet the BSL Lesson naming convention.
The naming convention for Lessons is BIOPACfile-L18
Note that there is no dot.
The number does not have to be 18—it can be any two digit number between 01 and 99.
You can have any sequence of letters before -L. For example, file-L03, ECGtest-L77 and Longfilename-L11 are all legitimate file names.
Upgrade - Must be logged in to download
- Biopac Student Lab Animal Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Biology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Biomed Engineering Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Pharmacology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Advanced Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Ultimate Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Basic Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Psychophysiology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Human Physiology Systems