This kit includes all required hardware for building the EMG-Controlled Robotic Arm using BSL PRO Lesson H40 (set of 10 labs) and an existing MP36/35 Data Acquisition System with BSL Software (version 4.1.0 or higher).
- BSL-BBOARD BSL Breadboard
- BSL-GRIPKIT BSL Robot Gripper and Servos
- BSL-DEV-S BSL Development Board with Shield
- BSL-TCI25 (x 2) SS2L to Breadboard Interface Cable
- BSL-BMEACC1 BSL Breadboard H40 Accessories
- BSL-CLAMPSTAND Lab Ring Stand and Clamp
- EL504 Disp. Cloth electrode (2 packs of 30)
- WRAP1 Self-adhering wrap (7.5 cm x 4.5 m) Latex Free
- SS39LB Breadboard Signal & Power Cable High Z
- SS60LB Breadboard Inputs Cable High Z
Note: If your lab already has a BSL BME System or SS60LB Input Cable and SS39LB Signal & Power Cable, you can use the BSLBME-ROBOT-TA Accessories kit instead—it includes all of the components in BSLBME-ROBOT-HW except SS39LB and SS60LB. It can be used to add additional workstations…students build their own breadboard and then use shared SS39LB and SS60LB cables to power and test their build.