This accessories kit provides additional hardware required for use with an existing BSL BME System to build the EMG-Controlled Robotic Arm using BSL PRO Lesson H40 (set of 10 labs) and an MP36/35 Data Acquisition System with BSL Software (version 4.1.0 or higher) for labs that also have SS39LB and SS60LB cables. BSLBME-ROBOT-TA includes all of the components in BSLBME-ROBOT-HW except SS39LB Signal & Power Cable and SS60LB Input Cable. It can be used to add additional workstations…students build their own breadboard and then use shared SS39LB and SS60LB cables to power and test their build.
- BSL-BBOARD BSL Breadboard
- BSL-GRIPKIT BSL Robot Gripper and Servos
- BSL-DEV-S BSL Development Board with Shield
- BSL-TCI25 (x 2) SS2L to Breadboard Interface Cable
- BSL-BMEACC1 BSL Breadboard H40 Accessories
- BSL-CLAMPSTAND Lab Ring Stand and Clamp
- EL504 Disp. Cloth electrode (2 packs of 30)
- WRAP1 Coban (7.5 cm x 4.5 m) Latex Free
Note: If your lab already does not already have a BSL BME System or SS39LB Signal & Power Cable and SS60LB Input Cable, you need the BSLBME-ROBOT-HW kit instead.