Sarikas – Laboratory Investigations in Anatomy and Physiology
As an alternative to the Biopac Student Lab Manual (MANBSL3S) that ships with each BSL system, Stephen N. Sarikas’ Laboratory Investigations in Anatomy and Physiology includes BIOPAC exercises, giving you another view of how to use our lessons.
“To keep pace with the increasing use of technology in the lab. the laboratory manual includes four activities using the Biopac Student Lab System, with clear, concise directions for using the clinically oriented BIOPAC equipment.”
- Electromyography (EMG – L02)
- Electroencephalography (EEG – L03)
- Electrocardiography (ECG – L05)
- Depth of Ventilation and Breathing Rate (Respiration – L08)
This concise lab manual is designed for instructors who wish to avoid cookbook-style lab instruction for Anatomy & Physiology. Each of the exercises in Laboratory Investigations in Anatomy and Physiology provides useful background information for completing the exercise without duplicating information that can be found in a regular anatomy and physiology textbook.
Through the use of an engaging connective learning methodology, author Stephen Sarikas builds each lab exercise step on the previous one, helping students understand complex ideas and make connections between concepts. By consistently emphasizing the relationship between structure and function, Sarikas challenges students to ask questions and interpret what they experience in the lab.
Publisher: Benjamin Cummings
Format: Spiral Bound; 608 pp
- Cat version: ISBN: 9780805353228
- Pig Version: ISBN: 9780805353235
This is not a BIOPAC product. Order from publisher or other bookseller using the ISBN provided.
- Biopac Student Lab Advanced Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Animal Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Biology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Biomed Engineering Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Exercise Phys. & Biomechanics Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Human Physiology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Pharmacology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Psychophysiology Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Ultimate Systems
- Biopac Student Lab Basic Systems