110 – Amplifier Baseline Offset Adjustment
Offset refers to the zero point or baseline of a signal. BIOPAC biopotential amplifiers (including the DA100) are preset at the factor to Offset 0.
- When recording in AC mode, the signal should be centered on 0.
- When recording in DC mode, the offset of the amplifier will vary with each transducer.
- EEG: Electroencephalography - Wired and wireless EEG solutions. Record up to 32 channels of EEG and use software features for filtering, removing EOG artifacts, and complete frequency analysis.
- ERS: Evoked Response - Record evoked, late, and field potentials, as well as startle and nerve conduction. Powerful on- and off-line averaging features (P300), and dual stimulation ability with the MP150.
- Psychophysiology - Record and analyze BP, ECG, HRV, EDA, EMG, EEG, EOG, RSP, etc. Interface to stimulus presentation programs...use automated analysis routines to easily score and analyze data.
- ICG: Impedance Cardiography/Cardiac Output - Record cardiac output, thoracic impedance changes, or any kind of bioimpedance signal. Use AcqKnowledge for a fully automated ICG analysis and dZ/dt waveform classifier.
- Plethysmography - Record PPG, measure BP indirectly, look at appendage size variations, and perform sexual arousal studies using BIOPAC or 3rd-party transducers.
- Sleep Studies - Long term recordings with up to 16 channels of data. Record EEG, EOG, EMG, respiration, temp., sound, limb position and more. Filter out EEG frequencies to score sleep stages.
- ECG: Cardiology - Connect up to 16 ECG input leads with MP160 system. Use automated analysis features for HRV, RSA, to classify heartbeats, identify arrhythmias, and perform ECG averaging.
- Cardiovascular Hemodynamics - Hardware for human and animals. Measure continuous BP, ECG, stroke volume, cardiac output, PPG, etc. For animal and tissue look at acute and chronic dose-response.
- EGG: Electrogastrogram - Measure electrical activity of gastrointestinal system in humans and animals. Examine slow wave propagation and perform automated gastric wave analysis in AcqKnowledge.
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure Monitoring - Human - Human—continuous system with finger sensor. Fits children through large adults. MRI system also available.
- In vitro Pharmacology - Record from tissue bath, isolated organ, Ussing chamber, or use field stimulation. Advanced algorithms analyze Langendorff, working heart, and isolated perfused lung data.
- Laser Doppler Flow - Record microvascular circulation invasively or noninvasively with LDF100C. Look at the effects of drugs, exercise, inadequate blood supply, and tissue ischemia.
- MER: Micro-electrode Recording - Use micro-electrodes and MCE100C amplifier to record in-vivo or in-vitro from organisms, organs, tissues, brain slices, and cells. Record from up to 16 amplifiers simultaneously.
- Respiration | Pulmonary Function - Perform lung volume measurements, examine pressure/volume relationships, and analyze respiratory gases. Use AcqKnowledge to integrate airflow and analyze data.
- Exercise Physiology - Examine ventilation, oxygen uptake, carbon dioxide production, biopotentials, temp., and biomechanical signals simultaneously. Record wirelessly with BioNomadix.
- EMG: Electromyography - Record surface, needle, and fine wire EMG—or wireless EMG with BioNomadix. Use real-time integration tools for immediate analysis or use automated EMG analysis routines.
- Biomechanics - Use BIOPAC equipment for gait analysis, goniometry, ergonomics evaluation, range of motion, EMG, Remote Monitoring or to interface with third-party equipment.
- Remote Monitoring - BioNomadix modules provide high quality, full-bandwidth data for a variety of signals—ECG, EEG, EGG, EMG, EOG, PPG, RSP, SKT, Accelerometry, Cardiac Output, Dynamometry, and Heel-Toe Strike.