See BSL PRO Lesson H30 Stroop Effectfor details of the classic psychology experiment and a sample of how SuperLab works with the BSL System.
1. Unscrew the pin for Ground (GND D) on the STP30.
2. Unscrew the pin(s) for Input Port 8-15 on the STP30 for the required number of SuperLab channels.
3. Plug the Ground pin from the SS44L cable into the GND D port on the STP30.
4. Plug the signal pin from the SS44L cable into Input Port(s) 8-15 on the STP30 and note the port number(s) for SuperLab programming [Input 8 – SuperLab 0, Input 9 – SuperLab 1, etc.].
5. Plug the SS44L Smart Sensor into an available MP30 channel (CH) input.
6. If you are using multiple channels for SuperLab, repeat steps 3-5 but stack the ground pins into the GND of the first SS44L cable.
Use the 3-meter SS44L interface cables to connect the STP30 to the MP30, and use the 3-meter ribbon cable (37 pin F/F) to connect SuperLab to the STP30.