150 – O2100C Module for Oxygen Consumption
The O2100C module can be used to perform real-time oxygen concentration monitoring. The O2100C module may be used to perform analysis of expired air during the course of a pulmonary function or exercise physiology test.
This application note details use of the O2100C module for estimating oxygen consumption (VO2).
- Psychophysiology - Record and analyze BP, ECG, HRV, EDA, EMG, EEG, EOG, RSP, etc. Interface to stimulus presentation programs...use automated analysis routines to easily score and analyze data.
- Sleep Studies - Long term recordings with up to 16 channels of data. Record EEG, EOG, EMG, respiration, temp., sound, limb position and more. Filter out EEG frequencies to score sleep stages.
- Cardiovascular Hemodynamics - Hardware for human and animals. Measure continuous BP, ECG, stroke volume, cardiac output, PPG, etc. For animal and tissue look at acute and chronic dose-response.
- Respiration | Pulmonary Function - Perform lung volume measurements, examine pressure/volume relationships, and analyze respiratory gases. Use AcqKnowledge to integrate airflow and analyze data.
- Exercise Physiology - Examine ventilation, oxygen uptake, carbon dioxide production, biopotentials, temp., and biomechanical signals simultaneously. Record wirelessly with BioNomadix.