AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
This functional and informative Demo version introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings.
This AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, Mobita, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using the included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included for: ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more. For use with the Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo’s clear Startup Wizard interface.
Sample files are also included to demo Licensed Features:
Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis.
The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links.
- AcqKnowledge 5 Demo software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.x, 7 (requires 64-bit OS) or macOS 10.9-10.12; see other Demos for earlier OS.
IMPORTANT! AcqKnowledge 5 + MP160 has been tested on macOS Big Sur v11 with no communication issues; MP36R is not compatible.
For additional overview options…
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Do not attempt to launch the demo application by double-clicking a sample file icon; the program will crash.
- Sample data files are installed to C:Documents and Settings > All Users > BIOPAC Systems, Inc > AcqKnowledge 5 Demo > Sample Data
How do physiological signals change when we experience stress? How can we monitor those changes continuously so we can aim to improve our quality of life? BIOPAC will present a wide array of noninvasive and continuous measurements of stress-related physiological signals and provide in-depth guidance about best practices for recording and data analysis.
You Will Learn How To:
• Select the right measurements and obtain good data
• Choose which signals to record-including fNIRS, ECG, EDA, Respiration, Blood pressure, etc.
• Recognize the importance of each signal in the context of the stress response
• Analyze the respective signals with live examples
• Take measures best suited for short-term vs. long-term recording
LIVE WEBINAR on October 7 at 8AM PT/11AM ET
BIOPAC offers complete systems for life science research and education—human, animal, or in vivo studies, as well as powerful software and automated analysis including industry-standard data acquisition amplifiers, transducers & electrodes. BIOPAC can be used inside or outside the lab to measure physiology anytime, anyplace. Impact of Movie Editing on Perceptual Conflict Mechanisms Our ability to watch and understand films effortlessly […]
BIOPAC’s comprehensive Introductory ECG Guide addresses fundamental to advanced concerns to optimize electrocardiography data recording and analysis. Topics include: ECG Complex; Electrical and Mechanical Sequence of a Heartbeat; Systole and Diastole; Configurations for Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, 6-lead ECG, 12-lead ECG, precordial leads; Ventricular Late Potentials (VLPs); ECG Measurement Tools; Automated Analysis Routines for extracting, […]