AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
This functional and informative Demo version introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings.
This AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using the included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included!
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo Startup Wizard.
- Sample ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more.
- Samples for Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
- Sample for Eye Tracking with Stimulus Presentation
- Samples for Licensed functionality: Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis, and (Windows only)Workflow Automation
- The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links.
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Sample data files are available from the Startup Wizard or from “File > Open Sample Data File…”
Additional AcqKnowledge overviews
- Webinars—dozens of on-demand training sessions with BIOPAC experts
- AcqKnowledge Video Tutorials—software overviews and automated analysis walk-throughs
- BIOPAC Basic Scripts—FREE script downloads and video overviews! Make your data analysis easier and more efficient with BIOPAC Basic Scripting!
Workflow—A Great Tool for Every Researcher! Automate AcqKnowledge with New Workflow Tool New automation tool significantly saves time and improves consistency with standardized procedures Workflow’s drag-and-drop interface allows you to automate and repeat the signal-conditioning and processing steps your protocol requires in an easy-to-use process without programming or scripting knowledge. Batch process multiple files with confidence […]
The mind and body work together in many ways and psychophysiology research provides insight to these connections. BIOPAC has a variety of systems to power your emotion, arousal, stress, cognitive assessment, group interaction, startle, and other psychophysiology research. Here are some recent studies that have used BIOPAC systems for psychophysiological research… Skin conductance, facial EMG, […]
For immediate release: January 4, 2023 Amiens, France and GOLETA, California, USA Seenel Imaging SAS and BIOPAC Systems, Inc. have formed a long-term global partnership to distribute MedelOpt®, Seenel Imaging’s groundbreaking wearable neuroimaging device for the neuroscience research market. Seenel Imaging, based in France, continues its international expansion by partnering with BIOPAC Systems, […]