AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
This functional and informative Demo version introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings.
AcqKnowledge 5 Demo software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.x, 7 (requires 64-bit OS) or macOS 10.9-10.12; see other Demos for earlier OS.
This AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, Mobita, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using the included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included for: ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more. For use with the Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo’s clear Startup Wizard interface.
Sample files are also included to demo Licensed Features:
Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis.
The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links. For additional overview options…
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Do not attempt to launch the demo application by double-clicking a sample file icon; the program will crash.
- Sample data files are installed to C:Documents and Settings > All Users > BIOPAC Systems, Inc > AcqKnowledge 5 Demo > Sample Data
BSL Home enables students to conduct hands-on physiology labs in the safety of their own home, dorm room, or any remote location while social distancing and stay-at-home orders keep them out of campus labs Complete lab solution for instructors and students to preserve practical lab experience! For instructors—BSL Home makes it easy for instructors to continue […]
Distance Learning Solutions for a Hands-on Lab Experience GOLETA, California (May 21, 2020) – BIOPAC Systems announced a new solution for university level educators seeking solutions for practical lab learning in an independent setting due to stay-at-home restrictions and social distancing rules. The premier life science education system, Biopac Student Lab, has been expanded with […]
Musical Intervention as Stress Regulation There is no question that music can be beneficial in regulating mood and psychological states, but what type of musical intervention assists the greatest in stress reduction? Researchers turn to physiological signals to compare the stress reduction effects of two types of musical interventions: music listening and musical improvisation. Stressor […]