AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
AcqKnowledge Demo software introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings. AcqKnowledge is a proven research tool with thousands of citations…download the demo and see how it can help you measure physiology and get meaningful results!
AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The functional and informative Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included!
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo Startup Wizard.
- Sample ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more.
- Samples for Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
- Sample for Eye Tracking with Stimulus Presentation
- Samples for Licensed functionality: Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis, and (Windows only)Workflow Automation
- The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links.
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Sample data files are available from the Startup Wizard or from “File > Open Sample Data File…”
Additional AcqKnowledge overviews
- Webinars—dozens of on-demand training sessions with BIOPAC experts
- AcqKnowledge Video Tutorials—software overviews and automated analysis walk-throughs
- BIOPAC Basic Scripts—FREE script downloads and video overviews! Make your data analysis easier and more efficient with BIOPAC Basic Scripting!
This training shows attendees how to create simple workflows, from opening files, to conditioning and preparing data for analysis, to using AcqKnowledge automated analysis tools for the extraction of meaningful information.
What Is Covered:
– Opening graph files and displaying data
– Channel Management
– Standardized conditioning protocols for analysis preparation
– Analysis routines and custom sequences
– Customized Batch Processing routines for your study protocol
Watch On Demand
The autonomic nervous system (ANS) is responsible for regulating the functions of all the body’s organs. Take a look at this month’s citations to see how to apply BIOPAC’s tools and learn techniques for ANS research… Comparable responses to a wide range of olfactory stimulation in women and men. Scientific Reports, 13(1), 9059. Lillqvist, M., Claeson, […]
BIOPAC tools are used for studies in a variety of different fields and disciplines. AcqKnowledge software is one of our universally applicable tools, used by thousands of labs around the world and cited in thousands of peer reviewed publications, such as the following studies… The psychophysiology of guilt in healthy adults. Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience, 1-18. […]