H12 Saccades EOG
Derived from original work created by Pr Jean-Frans Lambert and Nicole Chantrier, Institut d’Enseignement istance / Universitaris 8- Saint-Denis France
- To explore applications of electrooculography.
- To observe the constant saccade durations for a variety of given angular displacements.
Tasks Performed by the Student
- Focus on the center of the board until a light appears.
- When the light appears, direct gaze toward it without moving head.
- After the light turns off, return gaze to the center of the board.
Biopac Student Lab Student Download
Student Prep & Distance Learning
Click the link(s) below for sample data and/or lesson procedure video(s), BSL PRO Lesson procedures (PDF) for human lessons*, and graph template files (*.gtl) for BSL PRO Lessons. If more than one .gtl is available, download the .gtl with the _suffix to match BSL version and hardware.
This lesson requires a Biopac Student Lab (BSL) System and the following hardware. If your BSL System does not include all hardware items, expand your system by selecting required items below. For more details, review the Lesson: L# BSL Lessons - see the Lab Manual or launch BSL; A# and H# BSL PRO Lessons, click the PDF link above to review full setup, recording, and analysis procedures.
|ELPAD||Abrasive Pads 10/pk||Add to Cart|
|GEL1||Electrode gel 50 g||Add to Cart|
|EL503||Disp. Gen-purp electrode 100/pk||Add to Cart|
|SS2LB||Lead set, shielded, BSL||Add to Cart|