TSD280 Series transducers are used with the Micro Pressure Measurement System – MPMS200. Standard and MRI micro pressure sensors are available (see BIOPAC MRI Guidelines), as well as an 8-meter extension.
sample TSD280 Series sensor diagram
- Sensor tip diameter: 0.30 mm (1 French)
- Sensor tip material: PIT 3 tube
- Sensor tip material length: 50 mm or 150 mm
- Cable length: 2.0 meter (8.0 meter extension available)
- Cable sheath: PTFE
- Connector: SC connector or for MRI versions, F2.5 ferrule connecter
- Operating range : P1 (- 50 mmHg to + 300 mmHg (relative to atmospheric pressure)
Please contact BIOPAC if you don’t see a sensor listed to meet your need.
Part #: TSD283, TSD281
These 0.30 mm OD (1French) micro pressure sensors for MRI applications connect to the MPMS200 amplifier unit via the MPMS…
Part #: TSD280, TSD282
These are micro pressure sensors that connect directly to the MPMS200 unit.
Part #: MPMS200 EXT
This extension cable can be used to connect the MPMS200 Micro Pressure Measurement unit in the MRI control room to a TSD281 or…