NEW MRI Smart Amplifers improve results
BIOPAC's line of MRI-compatible data acquisition equipment now includes MRI Smart Amplifiers for ECG, EDA, EEG, EMG, and PPG signals.
MRI Smart Amplifiers incorporate advanced signal processing circuitry which removes spurious MRI artifact from the source physiological data. Signal processors are able to distinguish between physiological signal and MRI artifact as manifested by gradient switching during MRI sequences, such as Shim or EPI.
In every aspect, data recording is easier and the final results are cleaner when using the MRI Smart Amplifiers to record physiological data in the fMRI or MRI.
1) Less sensitivity to electrode and transducer lead placement
2) Improved gain selectability
3) No missing spectra in physiological signal frequency band
4) No requirement for acquisition oversampling
5) No need for computer-based real-time or post-processing signal processing
6) Cleaner data available as real-time analog output
Click for the MRI catalog