If you are not seeing a signal from SuperLab in AcqKnowledge, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure the measurement computing card is set up properly.
- Use this SuperLab Support link.
- Most importantly, make sure your I/O card is board number 0.
- Confirm that PB7-PB0 map to digital channels 8-15, respectively.
- Note the reversed order.
- When getting started it is best to simply record on digital channels 8 to 15 (enable all of them) and see where the pulses come in.
- Click Start and then choose MP menu > Manual Control and click both “Read” buttons.
- Make sure the sample rate is fast enough to see the pulse.
- For example, if pulse width is defined as 1 msec in SuperLab, the sample rate should be at least double (1 sample every 0.5 msec), or 2000 Hz in this case.