1. Turn the grid on from “Display > Show > Grid”. 2. Right click on the graph and select “Grid Options”. 3. Check “Show minor division” and “Lock grid lines”; click “OK”. 4. Left click on the horizontal scale. The Horizontal Scale dialog box will appear. Click on the “Grid…” button. Enter 0.2 seconds for the “Major Division” and 0 for the “Grid reference”. Click “OK” 5. Left click on the vertical scale. The Vertical Scale dialog box will appear. Enter the “Upper” and “Lower” range for the scale (for example 2.0 and -1.0). Click on the “Grid…” button. Enter 0.5 mV for the “Major Division” and 0 for the “Grid reference”. Click “OK”.
Instructions for AcqKnowledge version 4.4
1. Turn the grid on from “Display > Show > Grid”, or click the grid toolbar icon.
2. To adjust the dash pattern, color, or width of grid lines, right click on the graph channel to be changed and select “Grid Options…”.
3. To adjust spacing, right click on the graph channel to be modified and choose “Adjust Grid Spacing…”.
4. Check “Lock vertical grid” if that box is not already checked.
5. Enter values for the inter-grid spacing of the major grid (“Major division”), a value one of the grid lines passes through (“First grid line”), click “Show minor division” if desired.
6. Similar adjustments may be made to the horizontal grid; check the “Use channel specific horizontal grid” if the currently selected channel is to have a unique set of vertical lines.
For either version, depending on the height/width of the window, the grids' appearance will vary. The aspect ratio of the window can be set precisely via Display->Size Window.
The Ventilator Validation Kit supports new prototype development, existing design validation for production testing, mobile field testing and verification, and other uses where accurate pressure and flow measurements are critical. The Ventilator Validation Kit provides ventilator manufacturers and prototype developers with a complete solution for validating new medical/hospital-grade ventilator products intended for human use. The VVK100-SYS includes […]
New Ventilator Validation System Allows Device Manufacturers to Test Ventilator Pressure and Volume System supports rapid development and testing of hardware for COVID-19 treatment Goleta, California – March 24, 2020 BIOPAC Systems, Inc. announced a new Ventilator Validation System for engineering and device manufacturers to use when designing and testing new and existing ventilators for […]
Space Flight Simulations Prevent Disasters Under psychological and physical stress, astronauts can put their mission and crew in danger. Looking into this issue, researchers created a potentially catastrophic spaceflight simulation using a virtual reality environment and recorded the heart rate of participants. Psychophysiological responses to the potentially disastrous flight simulation were recorded using a BIOPAC MP […]