1. Turn the grid on from “Display > Show > Grid”. 2. Right click on the graph and select “Grid Options”. 3. Check “Show minor division” and “Lock grid lines”; click “OK”. 4. Left click on the horizontal scale. The Horizontal Scale dialog box will appear. Click on the “Grid…” button. Enter 0.2 seconds for the “Major Division” and 0 for the “Grid reference”. Click “OK” 5. Left click on the vertical scale. The Vertical Scale dialog box will appear. Enter the “Upper” and “Lower” range for the scale (for example 2.0 and -1.0). Click on the “Grid…” button. Enter 0.5 mV for the “Major Division” and 0 for the “Grid reference”. Click “OK”.
Instructions for AcqKnowledge version 4.4
1. Turn the grid on from “Display > Show > Grid”, or click the grid toolbar icon.
2. To adjust the dash pattern, color, or width of grid lines, right click on the graph channel to be changed and select “Grid Options…”.
3. To adjust spacing, right click on the graph channel to be modified and choose “Adjust Grid Spacing…”.
4. Check “Lock vertical grid” if that box is not already checked.
5. Enter values for the inter-grid spacing of the major grid (“Major division”), a value one of the grid lines passes through (“First grid line”), click “Show minor division” if desired.
6. Similar adjustments may be made to the horizontal grid; check the “Use channel specific horizontal grid” if the currently selected channel is to have a unique set of vertical lines.
For either version, depending on the height/width of the window, the grids' appearance will vary. The aspect ratio of the window can be set precisely via Display->Size Window.
Workflow—A Great Tool for Every Researcher! Automate AcqKnowledge with New Workflow Tool New automation tool significantly saves time and improves consistency with standardized procedures Workflow’s drag-and-drop interface allows you to automate and repeat the signal-conditioning and processing steps your protocol requires in an easy-to-use process without programming or scripting knowledge. Batch process multiple files with confidence […]
AcqKnowledge is an interactive, versatile software program that allows you to manage data in real time. Perform complex data acquisition, stimulation, triggering and analyses using intuitive navigation. Here are some recent AcqKnowledge citations… The nature of vicarious embarrassment. Journal of Business Research, 153, 355-364. Ziegler, A. H., Allen, A. M., Peloza, J., & Norris, J. I. (2022). […]
BIOPAC’s comprehensive Introductory ECG Guide addresses fundamental to advanced concerns to optimize electrocardiography data recording and analysis. Topics include: ECG Complex; Electrical and Mechanical Sequence of a Heartbeat; Systole and Diastole; Configurations for Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, 6-lead ECG, 12-lead ECG, precordial leads; Ventricular Late Potentials (VLPs); ECG Measurement Tools; Automated Analysis Routines for extracting, […]