AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
This functional and informative Demo version introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings.
This AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, Mobita, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using the included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included for: ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more. For use with the Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo’s clear Startup Wizard interface.
Sample files are also included to demo Licensed Features:
Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis.
The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links.
- AcqKnowledge 5 Demo software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.x, 7 (requires 64-bit OS) or macOS 10.9-10.12; contact email@example.com for earlier OS.
IMPORTANT! macOS Big Sur v11 compatibility: AcqKnowledge 5 + MP160 has been tested on macOS Big Sur v11 with no communication issues; MP36R is not compatible with macOS 11.
For additional overview options…
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Do not attempt to launch the demo application by double-clicking a sample file icon; the program will crash.
- Sample data files are installed to C:Documents and Settings > All Users > BIOPAC Systems, Inc > AcqKnowledge 5 Demo > Sample Data
In this fNIRS training, you will see a typical analysis workflow for fNIRS data in experiments featuring both event-based and continuous stimulation. Learn about a powerful yet easy-to-use software package with both a graphical user interface and scripting capability (for automation).
What You Will Learn:
• Preparing data for analysis
• Signal conditioning, noise removal, and managing artifacts
• Best practices for visualizing recorded data
• Block analysis using event markers and/or time
• Further temporal and spatial processing of data, including cell-by-cell processing
• Automation of analysis procedures
• Performing common statistical comparisons (t-test, ANOVA)
• Spatial visualization
LIVE Webinar Aug 25th 8am PT/11am ET
Researchers utilize electrodermal activity (EDA) data in a wide array of protocols. These recent studies join thousands of BIOPAC citations for EDA and represent just a few of BIOPAC’s hardware options for wired, wireless, logged, or MRI protocols with reusable or disposable EDA accessories and AcqKnowledge software solutions for Automated EDA Analysis Routines and EDA Measurement Tools. Caffeine Delivery […]
BIOPAC’s comprehensive EDA Guide provides an introduction to Electrodermal Activity (EDA or GSR) and details topics including: EDA Complex: SCL, SCR, tonic, phasic, specific SCR, non-specific SCR Participant Prep & Electrode Placement Data Recording tips Automated EDA Analysis Routines Digital input to Stim Events Stim-Response Analysis Derive Phasic EDA from Tonic Event-related EDA Analysis Locate […]