AcqKnowledge® 5 Demo
This functional and informative Demo version introduces you to the power of AcqKnowledge 5 data acquisition and analysis software, and includes a wide variety of prerecorded sample data files for simulating live recordings.
This AcqKnowledge Demo software effectively simulates physiological data recording from a variety of systems and transducers and performs most full-feature functions. Sample data files include examples recorded using MP Research Systems, BioHarness, Mobita, B-Alert, Epoch, and Stellar systems, from a variety of human and animal subjects.
The Demo software highlights the main features of AcqKnowledge software using the included sample data files. You’ll examine specific sections, take readings, and perform analysis.
Over 50 sample data files are included for: ECG data, EDA data, EEG data, EMG data, respiration data, and more. For use with the Automated Analysis Routines—Cardiac Output 1, EDA Events, RER, Cardiac Output 2, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Impedance Cardiography, and more.
Sample data files and pre-configured graph templates can be accessed via the AcqKnowledge Demo’s clear Startup Wizard interface.
Sample files are also included to demo Licensed Features:
Basic Scripting, Baroreflex Sensitivity (BRS) Analysis, Pressure-Volume (P/V) Loops, and Vibromyography (VMG) Analysis.
The Demo installs support documents and Help menu links.
- AcqKnowledge 5 Demo software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.x, 7 (requires 64-bit OS) or macOS 10.9-10.12; contact email@example.com for earlier OS.
IMPORTANT! macOS Big Sur v11 compatibility: AcqKnowledge 5 + MP160 has been tested on macOS Big Sur v11 with no communication issues; MP36R is not compatible with macOS 11.
For additional overview options…
- Download a self-extracting demo installer for the select OS from the Associated Files link below; login required.
- Double-click the downloaded demo installer to begin installation.
- A Wizard will guide you through installation.
- Launch the AcqKnowledge 5 Demo by clicking the desktop icon or choosing “AcqKnowledge 5 Demo” from the Start > Programs menu.
- Demo does not support saving files, opening non-demo files, printing, batch processes.
- Do not attempt to launch the demo application by double-clicking a sample file icon; the program will crash.
- Sample data files are installed to C:Documents and Settings > All Users > BIOPAC Systems, Inc > AcqKnowledge 5 Demo > Sample Data
This EDA webinar will cover recording techniques and strategies for optimizing electrodermal activity data quality. Emphasis will focus on signal quality for in-lab and remote recording applications, including techniques for capturing event triggers for event-related applications.
You will learn how to
– Record great EDA data
– Prepare data for analysis
– Identify and remove artifact from data
– Use AcqKnowledge automated routines
– Run Batch processing
Thursday, July 14th
8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET
BIOPAC provides researchers with a complete range of tools to gather data on heart rate variability (HRV). The following studies demonstrate just some of the ways in which HRV research benefits from the implementation of BIOPAC hardware and software solutions. PTSD and HRV Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) has been associated with dysfunction of the autonomic […]
BIOPAC’s comprehensive Introductory ECG Guide addresses fundamental to advanced concerns to optimize electrocardiography data recording and analysis. Topics include: ECG Complex; Electrical and Mechanical Sequence of a Heartbeat; Systole and Diastole; Configurations for Lead I, Lead II, Lead III, 6-lead ECG, 12-lead ECG, precordial leads; Ventricular Late Potentials (VLPs); ECG Measurement Tools; Automated Analysis Routines for extracting, […]