Biopac Student Lab Student Download
Click the link(s) below for sample data and/or lesson procedure video(s), BSL PRO Lesson procedures (PDF) for human lessons*, and graph template files (*.gtl) for BSL PRO Lessons. If more than one .gtl is available, download the .gtl with the _suffix to match BSL version and hardware.
Join BIOPAC to learn about Argus ETVision eye tracking glasses and how to integrate with AcqKnowledge software.
You will learn:
– How to optimize the glasses setup
– How to use the glasses for in-lab and mobile applications
– How to import and synchronize logged data from the glasses
– How to analyze the data using ETAnalysis
– How to create Moving and Live Areas of Interest
– How to extract eye tracking measurements in AcqKnowledge with physiological data
On Demand Playback
Discovering and understanding what motivates humans to produce better results has intrigued many researchers. Many researchers have explored the psychophysiological processes that drive our behavior. Here are some recent studies that have used BIOPAC systems to research motivation… Motivation and Pleasure Deficits Undermine the Benefits of Social Affiliation in Psychosis. Blanchard, J. J., Smith, J. […]
Eye tracking technology has come a long way and has enabled researchers to conduct mobile experiments and track participants in real world scenarios. These featured studies demonstrate some of the use cases for mobile eye tracking technology. Here are some recent studies that have used BIOPAC systems for eye tracking research… Drivers’ gaze patterns when resuming […]Read All