Quick, Easy, Accurate Way to Monitor Subject Health
- Immediate access to Vital Signs for pre-, intra- and post-operative measurements
- Arterial Oxygen Saturation
- comprehensive health indicator
- indicates lung efficiency, not just airflow
- Heart Rate
- Pulse Distention
- indicates signal quality
- Alarms for each vital sign
OXY300-MRI Systems includes
Small Animal Vital Signs Monitor – MouseOx® Plus Monitor
MRI sensor with four clips and 5′ of fiber optic cable and 15′ of standard cable
* Custom versions with up to 7′ of fiber optic cable and 30′ of standard cable can be special-ordered; please contact BIOPAC with specific requests.
* Four clips included with each sensor. Standard orders include two thigh and two foot clips. Four of one type of clip can be special-ordered.
Analog output data unit
Adapters: 2 x 3.5 mm to RJ11 adapter (CBL122 to MP160/HLT); 2 x 3.5 mm mono phone plug to male BNC (CBL102 to MP150/UIM)
Ask about options to monitor multiple subjects.
Click “OXY300-MRI Publications” from the Support tab above to view published articles that cite use of the MouseOx® system. Choose from publications for behavioral studies, neonatal rodent studies, pharmacology & toxicology, stroke & brain injury, cardiovascular disorders, vital signs monitoring during imaging, and more!
MRI Use: Conditional
Condition: Must use MR sensor/clip and max MR field strength 19T; modules stay in control room. (See Specifications for components.)