During recording, the video capture window is capable of displaying all camera views at once in a stacked display. The included multiplexer allows the user to toggle between cameras, or cycle through all views. This allows the researcher to focus on a particular camera view during recording when necessary, and then easily revert back to the stacked camera view.
- 4 or 8 x Cameras
- High Speed Color Quad Multiplexer* for Camera System
- USB A/D Converter
- Power Supply for Cameras and Multiplexer
- 4 or 8 Tripod stands (1-2 meter range)
- 4 or 8 x 19″ black gooseneck adapters for tripod stands
- RCA male to BNC male cable
- OUT103 LED video sync cable (create a light flash to synchronize with a video camera)
- Power Splitter (1 female to 4 male 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Power Splitter (1 female to 2 male 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm)
* Multiplexer does not support audio, but the A/D Converter may be used to capture line level RCA stereo audio input; users will need to choose how to record that audio (e.g., omnidirectional microphone, mixing board, etc.) to connect to the audio line level inputs.
Turn a 4-camera system into an 8-camera system with the CAMSYSUPG Upgrade Pack: