The flexible Mobita® system is fully integrated with AcqKnowledge, records up to 32 channels of biopotential data at up to 2K s/s, is battery operated, and fits in the palm of your hand.
- Up to 32 channels of wireless biopotential data
- Built-in 3D accelerometer for position information
- Trigger channel to synchronize the system with other devices or data streams; contact BIOPAC for optional Trigger interface
- Fully-integrated in AcqKnowledge® software
- No cable movement artifacts
- True DC recording
- 24 bit data resolution
- Built-in WiFi telemetry (range typical > 10 m indoors)
- Flash disk recording (up to 16 GB) for data back-up and holter applications
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery
- Rugged construction with sturdy enclosure
- No filtering (including Notch filter) for true unadulterated signal quality
The base unit records from any ConfiCap, so you can increase the flexibility of your lab by adding swappable ConfiCaps
- 12 snap fit leads + 20 User’s Choice: ConfiCap MB-12+20 includes one but you can add more to allow for multiple preps, then just swap when ready to record from a new subject
- 32-Channel EEG: ConfiCap MB-32EEG-CAP-A for water electrodes – no gel required
- 10/20 International Montage: ConfiCap MB-20EEG-CAP-B
Mobita is uniquely suited to record biopotentials for a variety of applications, including:
- Exercise Physiology
- Sport Science
- Gait & Movement Analysis
- Brain Computer Interface
- Sleep Studies
- Ambulatory Monitoring
Mobita supports 32 channels of biopotential data plus 3D accelerometer and trigger channel to record many different signal types—quickly change the electrode configuration or signal type by swapping out the ConfiCap™. ConfiCaps allow you to quickly change the configurations of the inputs for specific applications (i.e., 32-ch EEG, EMG, combinations of ECG/EMG/EEG, etc.), customize your own design, or create research protocol driven configurations. Simply disconnect one header and snap on a new configuration for a completely different application. Each channel is single ended (unipolar) and AcqKnowledge is easily configured to create unique montages and combinations of signals. Record a 12-lead ECG while recording EEG and EMG data all with the same device.
Water electrodes should remain moist for up to eight hours of operation. The rubber ring in the electrode cap must make good contact with the subject to seal off the soaked insert and prevent it from drying out.
Mobita is battery operated, rechargeable, and its compact size, integrated WiFi connectivity and impressive flexibility combine to create the ultimate solution in a mobile physiologic measurement device.
- WiFi mode: 8-10 hours (environment dependent)
- Logger mode: 17-19 hours
- Hybrid mode (WiFi and Logger): 8-10 hours (environment dependent)
Note: The number of channels enabled does NOT significantly influence battery life.
Rugged construction makes the Mobita system well-suited for tough and demanding measurement situations like sports, movement analysis, brain-computer interfacing, home-based ambulatory testing and more!
Analyze with AcqKnowledge
With AcqKnowledge and Mobita, the system is quickly configured to do the work of multiple systems without the added cost of multiple amplifiers.
- Powerful automated analysis routines for ECG, HRV, EEG, EMG, EGG, and many more!
- Intuitive user interface with fully customizable display
- Video Tutorials on key features and analysis routines
- Guided channel and acquisition setup with presets and QuickStart templates
- When the onboard accelerometer is used with AcqKnowledge‘s Actigraphy feature, it is possible to evaluate a subject’s activity levels.
OS—must be running Windows 8 (requires Network Configuration with administrator privileges) or Windows 7 64-bit with a Core i5 or a Core i7 processor; no support is provided for operating systems older than Windows 7.
Processing speed—When reading in the data from the logs on the Mobita device, if the computer is not fast enough it may not be possible to keep up with the Mobita and the transfer may fail. Slower computers may be able to use WiFi mode with the Mobita, but it may not be possible to import the logs.
Privileges—Administrator privileges are required for installation to run the Mobita Configuration Utility. The configuration utility is used to avoid creating a conflict with other network(s) already on a machine; other methods of configuring a Network for a Mobita device are not recommended.
Interface—ASUS USB NIC (provided dongle) is mandatory for communication with a Mobita device.