The HLT100C is similar in function to the UIM100C, but also provides power to the transducer when making a connection.
To provide the maximum in subject safety and isolation, use electrically isolated signal adapters to connect mains powered external equipment (i.e. chart recorders, oscilloscopes, etc.) to the MP System. Use the INISO adapter to connect to MP analog system inputs and the OUTISO adapter to connect to analog system outputs.
High level output transducers and adapters connect to the HLT100C via standard 6 pin RJ11 type connectors. Transducers and adapters that presently require the HLT100C module are:
- TSD109C/F Tri-axial Accelerometers
- TSD111A Heel/Toe Strike Transducer
- TSD115 Variable Assessment Transducer
- TSD150A/B Active Electrodes
- INISO Adapter – Input Signal Isolator
- OUTISO Adapter – Output Signal Isolator
- DTU100 Digital Trigger Unit (MRI Synchronization)