Optional SS11LB Calibration
Use this to perform a user calibration of an SS11LB airflow transducer. An MP unit, SS11LB, and FLOWCAL (AFT27/26 syringe + AFT11D coupler) are required. The SS11LB must be warmed up for at least 10 minutes prior to calibration.
User calibration settings are stored within each SS11LB and are used automatically by the SS11LB analog channel preset, BSL Lessons, and BSL PRO Lessons.
- Download and save the graph template for the calibration syringe you will use
3 L Syringe – FLOWCAL graph template for AFT27
2 L Syringe – FLOWCAL graph template for AFT26
- Connect the SS11LB to CH1. Keep the SS11LB connected to the MP unit and the MP unit powered on during a minimum 10-minute warm-up period.
- Launch AcqKnowledge or Biopac Student Lab.
- Open the graph template file.
- Click the approporiate button(s) for the deisred action:
- Calibrate the SS11LB: click”Calibrate” and follow the user calibration procedure outlined in the FLOWCAL Guide.
- Remove any user calibration and return to the factory calibration values: click “Restore Factory Calibration.”
- See the current calibration settings stored in the SS11LB: click “Info.”