- USB capture device
- Sony HMZ1 (HMDB1) (For EYETRKHMD1B-B90 and EYETRKHMD1B-M90 systems only)
- ViewPoint PC-60 software—record vertical position, horizontal position, pupil size, etc.
- Either One or Two eye camera and illuminator systems
- eye camera and illuminator system and either a color 70º horizontal field of view scene camera or a black and white 60º horizontal field of view scene camera
- Universal power supply with country specific adaptor and 10 M video and power cable.
- Waist pack cable holder (not shown)
- Analog output (4 channels)—real-time analog voltage signals
- 4-Channel 12-Bit Analog Output Board with 48-Bits of Digital I/O
- AnalogOut software for use with ViewPoint PC-6
- 2′ 100 Pin High Density Connector to 2 50 Pin IDC
- 50 Pin Universal Screw Terminal and screws
- TTL capabilities
- Interface cables to MP System: CBL100 x 4 and CBLEPM x 4
- Use the full power of the MP Research System and AcqKnowledge software.
- To record biopotential signals in the same record while maintaining subject isolation, add an HLT100C and one INISO for each eye track channel
This eye tracking system utilizes ArringtonResearch® technology and includes cables required to interface to a BIOPAC MP SYstem—MP150 or MP100 data acquisition unit and AcqKnowledge software.